Monday: Designated Grouchy Day

While shopping with my 4 year old this past weekend, we stumbled upon this shirt and had a hard time resisting!


In case you're wanting to purchase one of these adorable shirts for your toddler, head to (here comes the shout out) Old Navy! If I remember correctly, they were $10.50. I hunted them down on the website, only to find another version of the shirts--they were in the "baby boy" section--under "graphic tees".."pop culture." I'm sure these girly Oscar shirts as modeled by my lil Grouch above are available in stores--I'm just not seeing them online.

My lil Grouch loves her t-shirt--I'm so happy to see that my obsession has been proudly passed down and Oscar will live on forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



An Oscar Obsession - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column